Translate

Thursday 31 May 2012

Hope Not Hate claim me as an employee to discredit me

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/article/1927/guess-who-came-to-dinner#.T8ZTB_p-70U.twitter

Now if I really were an informant of theirs they would not wish to expose me.

This must mean they wish to discredit me.

Why though?

Because I am becoming too powerful?  But I flatter myself!

The Newcastle Meeting was a lunchtime meeting.  By the time we finished it would be about tea time.   Jeffrey Marshall and I in fact had dinner at the Thai Restaurant in Grainger Town, and very good it was too.

http://www.atbangkokcafe.co.uk/
Thai Restaurant in Newcastle Chinatown

http://www.atbangkokcafe.co.uk/
Thai Restaurant in Newcastle Chinatown


"They were all there too; Holocaust deniers, perverts, race haters and violent thugs."

They were perfectly pleasant to me and to each other.  Even that Kevin Scott who was being so snippy to me on Facebook was civility and friendliness in person.   I think everyone had a good time.  If these were indeed all Holocaust Deniers, perverts, race haters and violent thugs, they were perfectly charming ones.

The photos I had taken next to Andrew Brons was suggested to me and taken by Karen Allen herself.  I will not have anything said against that lovely lady and her husband Edward.

But I know Hate Not Hate prefer fiction to fact.

David Jones could himself could have attended but he did not due to work commitments.  He was at all times aware of my intention to attend the meeting, and we remain staunch political allies.

I would have thought that Hope Not Hate would be pleased with me that I am trying to make the ethno-nationalists see the light of civic nationalism as the only viable way forward, but not a bit of it.   They carp and criticise, tell lies and make things up when the truth could be had by a simple question directed at me.

As for why I was feeling like "an Old Testament prophet", I was referring to the seeming impossibility of interesting British nationalists in the idea of family values, which must necessarily mean challenging feminism.   Kevin Scott was asking me what was my agenda and why I saw nationalism as a platform for my views.  I was  going to answer him but we were interrupted.  I have actually told him before, but he can't seem to get his head round the fact that I am genuinely serious about challenging feminism, which these days can only be done by a woman, because the disease is now so advanced it could be terminal.

"Out of the corruption of women proceeds the corruption of races; out of the corruption of races, the loss of memory; out of the loss of memory, the loss of understanding, and out of this all evil.  The Bhagavad Gita

http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/dave-jones-sets-record-straight-with.html
DAVE JONES SETS THE RECORD STRAIGHT WITH HOPE  NOT HATE 

No comments:

Only 5 French Republics but 27 American Republics

https://t.co/S9EXpENLXx — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 23, 2024 1:00  Vincent's Catholic therapist's view of the Noahide...