Translate

Friday 3 February 2012

My speech to the Nationalist Unity Meeting explaining how I came to British Nationalism (if I had been allowed to attend and speak)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv_dFNmAH74
Carlos Cortiglia's HOW I CAME TO BRITISH NATIONALISM speech in Coventry

How did you come to British nationalism is a question that I am often asked by curious nationalists.

It is not your fight, they seem to be saying.

Below are my main reasons.

I.   MOST NON-WHITES NOT INDOCTRINATED BY LIBERALISM ARE INSTINCTIVELY "RIGHT-WING"

The BNP are "rightwing" which means they want to punish criminals properly,  educate their children properly and want to be rude about foreigners because they feel it is their God-given right to be rude about foreigners just for being foreigners.  Most foreigners who arrived from countries uncorrupted by Left Liberalism are "rightwing" too, in this sense, and support the institutions of marriage and family, which is these days is a very "rightwing" thing to do.   It is foreigners who instinctively understand how the white working classes might feel about them - unlike the white middle class liberal - because they know how they would themselves feel if they had stayed in their own country and had the racial composition of their villages, towns, cities and nation radically changed in a short space of time.

It is not exactly unknown for non-white British citizens to complain about immigration, but they too will be shouted down by the liberals and made to feel even more foolish than a white person complaining about immigration.   "Aren't you an immigrant too?  Would you like to join the BNP?  Oh, but they wouldn't be nice to you if you tried to join, you turkey voting for Christmas" etc etc.   Pity them, for they have nowhere to go and no party to vote for.  There is no party for immigrants who don't want any more immigrants to join them in the country they immigrated into.  But if the BNP would just become this party and changed its name to the "We Were Here Before You" Civic Nationalist Party, then it would become unstoppable.

It is better for ethno-nationalists to get SOMETHING of what they want than NOTHING AT ALL of what they want.  SOMETHING is BETTER than NOTHING.

II.   A DESIRE TO DESTROY FEMINISM AND EXTREMIST PC LIBERALISM AS RESPECTABLE AND DECENT POLITICAL IDEOLOGIES

If I destroy it in the West, I destroy it globally.

If I prove by sweet reason and valid arguments how it is Feminism that is against the National Interest - and I can - then Feminism (which rides on the coat-tails of Liberalism) will be as good as destroyed.

III.   A SENSE OF FRUSTRATION AND  IMPATIENCE WITH THE BNP

Yes, I am afraid not a day passes by without me thinking "If I were the leader of the BNP I would be doing A, B and C right down to X, Y and Z" and every day it is not being done.

IV.    A SENSE THAT I COULD DO MUCH BETTER THAN THE CURRENT LEADERSHIP

V.    A SENSE THAT IT IS IN MY INTERESTS TO HELP WHITE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T SEEM TO SORT THEMSELVES OUT (WHETHER THEY WANT ME TO HELP THEM OR NOT) BECAUSE I LIVE IN THE LAND OF WHITE PEOPLE - Call it Altruism, Civic Consciousness, A Bee In My Bonnet, OCD, whatever.  What is good for white British people - the majority in the UK - (eg family values supported by marriage and the end of feminist state-sponsored sluttery and bastardy) is also good for non-white British peoples.

VI.    PERSONAL AMBITION in the sense that I want my ideas understood, absorbed and implemented in my lifetime.  They are not even particularly original, just practical and sensible, and good for the nation as a whole with SOMETHING for EVERYONE, even for liberals, Asian shopkeepers and Slut Single Mums.  

http://efp.org.uk/unity-meeting-in-yorkshire-february-2012/ suggests that there is not much more in the way of Nationalist Unity but more of the same unruly old factions carrying on as before, plodding away from success and electoral viability ...

No comments:

Why God revealed the Torah to Jews of all people

https://t.co/a7RYQBZWpC — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 18, 2024 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_religion   9:00  Ahmadiy...